Why use us?
- significant results after 4 visits in 4 weeks for remedial massage treatments
- qualified and experienced practitioner: Acupuncturist & Remedial Massage Therapist are qualified, certified and registered
- health fund rebate given for all Remedial Massage treatments and all health funds (except Bupa owned) for Acupuncture treatment
- tried and tested techniques, backed up by more than 21 years experience in Remedial Massage and 8 years experience in Acupuncture
How long will it take to get significant improvement?
It takes 4 - 6 weeks with a minimum of 1 visit per week, OR 1 visit every 3 days for 1 week. The longer you have the condition the longer it takes to get a lasting results.
Which Health Funds are you registered with?
- Medibank, HBF, HIF: Remedial Massage, Acupuncture
- BUPA, NIB: Remedial Massage only
- 40 other health funds for Remedial Massage
- Work Cover West Australia and Queensland
How long have you been a Therapist?
Remedial Massage: 10 years part-time (1995 – 2005), 12 years fully time (2005 – 2017) Acupuncture: 7 years
What modalities do you use?
- Acupressure (application of pressure to Acupuncture points)
- Acupuncture (both Dry Needling & Acupuncture Channels for medical conditions)
- Cupping (application of vacuum cups to stretch, softening & relax soft tissue such as muscles)
- Moxibustion (a deeply warming technique where moxa usually with the needle)
Why are you working on my back when I have pain in my neck?
The cause of the condition in most cases is not where the symptom (pain) is felt.
First dealing with the cause, then addressing the painful area, will give a lasting result and minimise the number of future treatment.
How will the treatment go?
- initially a short assessment to find the cause
- followed by the treatment: starting with the cause and moving to the symptom (the site of the pain)
- a short treatment can be either 30min OR for an overall better and more lasting result 60min OR treatment of chronic pain over several years 90min
When are Maintenance treatments necessary?
- if you go to the gym or compete in sports 3 or more times per week - increases performance, making it possible for you to progress in the next level
- if you have always suffered from tight and sore muscles associated with conditions such as fibromyalgia - massage gives substantial relief, 1 or 2 times a month
- if you are going through excessive stress either from work, home, relationship, financial or others - this type of massage is deeply relaxing
- if you work in a physical job - year after year builds muscle tightness, flexibility decreases and your ability to do the job decreases - massage keeps you fit for work
Is massage effective for insomnia?
yes, the deep relaxation experienced from Acupressure and/or Acupuncture in most cases dramatically improves sleep patterns.
Is my Therapist registered?
Check Accreditations: Acupuncturist: www.ahpra.gov.au Remedial Massage: www.anta.com.au
Do you have any unanswered questions?
Click on the "Contact Us" above and send me an email.