Acupuncture is a holistic system of treatment which addresses your specific needs. At each appointment any changes that have taken place since your previous visit are monitored. Pulse analysis, tongue analysis and answering a few specific questions are necessary to ensure appropriate treatment.
Acupuncture needles are sterilised, one use only and individually wrapped.
The needles are solid, thin and made of surgical steel.
Once used they are disposed of in a sharps container and finally incinerated.
- acute lower back and hip pain
- neck pain and stiffness
- knee, ankle, wrist, elbow and shoulder joint pain and tightness
Mental Emotional Conditions:
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Respiratory Conditions:
- allergic rhinitis
Gynaecological, Fertility & Hormone Imbalance Conditions:
- menopause symptoms: hot flushes, insomnia, anxiety & depression
- painful periods
- infrequent or lack of periods
- erratic menstruation
- IVF assistance
- Inability to fall asleep
- Frequent waking though out the night
- Waking early and unable to get back to sleep
pain in lower legs
- eczema: red, itchy hypersensitive skin
- Calms and relaxes the nervous system
- relieves pain
- deactivates the nervous system which creates a calming effect
- removes blockages in internal and external energy channels
How it works:
- stimulates or relaxes (depending on what is required, achieved by specific techniques)
- pain management for muscles and joints.
Conditions not suitable for Acupuncture:
- broken skin